[Savannah-hackers] project "Intense"

From: Paul Swoboda
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] project "Intense"
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:42:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Sorry to be a bother.  I was trying to configure ssh access to upload a
first set of source files to the project "Intense" that I registered last
week, and the system doesn't seem to like my ssh2 dss pub key.

Also, I initially registered this project as GNU, but it should probably
be switched to non-GNU for the first while, since the Intense project
code, while reasonably tidy, does not yet comply with the GNU coding
standards, although it could in the future.

If anyone could have a look at the dss key (my username is pws, with the
email address@hidden), I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Paul Swoboda

Paul Swoboda
Research Fellow
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052
Australia