[Savannah-hackers] [support #102956] Problems of registering a project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102956] Problems of registering a project
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:26:09 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102956] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 03/30/04 at 20:26 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Projects approval are currently delayed, so at the moment, both project are
"pending". I marked it as deleted so that moderators do not create it in the
future. Moderators will contact you for asinsadict as soon as projects approval
is possible again (no ETA, I'm afraid :/)

[support #102956] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Cedric Bosdonnat
On: Tue 03/30/04 at 06:34

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hello,

I wanted to register a project named AsinsaDict, but I had an error at the last
step (I don't remember this error). So I tried to register another time with
the same name, but I got an error which indicate that this name (asinsadict)
was already used. So I registered my project under the name Asinsa.

I asked Vincent Caron about that problem, and he asked me to post my problem
here. There are really two projects released (But I haven't received any mail
to validate this and I can't see them in my home page) :

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/asinsa
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/asinsadict

Could you please remove the project named asinsa ? Is my project really
registered ?

Thank you for your help.
Cedricbosdo

Follow-up Comments

Date: Tue 03/30/04 at 20:26         By: Beuc
Projects approval are currently delayed, so at the moment, both project are
"pending". I marked it as deleted so that moderators do not create it in the
future. Moderators will contact you for asinsadict as soon as projects approval
is possible again (no ETA, I'm afraid :/)

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102956>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/