[Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Re: contribute to savannah administration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Fwd: Re: contribute to savannah administration
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:08:37 +0200

Actually the moderation system is blocked, because the staff proceeded to many changes related to security, which made some parts of system incompatible. Currently we have a list of tasks to be done, and once that is finished, projects approval will be "unlocked".

You indeed can help.
What we currently need is more user support, and help the sysadmins in some tasks: I little while ago, it was proposed to take care of a PHP interface to manage uploaded files. Sebastian Wieseler is also very interested in coding it. You can help us doing it as well.

--
Sylvain

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 03:47:06PM +0200, Andreas Schoenberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after following the mails on savannah-hackers fow a while, I came to the > conclusion that there is need for help by evaluating project submissions.
>
> Is there any interested in active help besides answering requests?
>
> If yes, how can I improve your faith in my skills ?
>
> I work for an an ISP for many years and I am experienced in administrating
> unix systems.

The moderation system is broke... so we can't evaluate any projects.
If you have knowledge of PHP you are welcome to fix it...

Please contact address@hidden for this. I currently don't have any time
to spend on Savannah.

Hello,

Rudy advisted me to contact you in this issue.
How can I help?

Andreas