[Savannah-hackers] submission of Sphinx Os - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Bishoyh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sphinx Os - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 12:39:10 -0400

Bishoy Hanna <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Sphinx Os
System name: sphinxos
Type: non-GNU

I write to tell you about the project called sphinx OS its objective is to make
new kernel to be used a platform in industrial and daily life you can say its
something like a successor of LinuxÂ… The system is coded on a 386 based machine
parts where coded on Linux and some parts using windows The Sphinx OS
Specifications 1- 32 multi tasking kernel 2- A very rich GUI (called Geo which
is a part of the whole sphinx OS) 3- A command interface same as bash but with
different commands 4- A small web server that can hold some PHP (still under
heavy development) 5- An emulator for Linux shell based programs (successfully
done needs more debugging) 6- Tcp and other network protocols (still under
developments) 7- A web browser with no java support. My aim form this project
is to make it avalable to public because the very need to everyone
participation in it I have working alone on this project for the last 5 years
until I decided to make it avalable for public thanks for
you support God Bless
http://sphinxoskernel.sourceforge.net

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/