[Savannah-hackers] PAPER TO CAD Conversion services @ 3USD per hour

From: CS_CAD
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] PAPER TO CAD Conversion services @ 3USD per hour
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:23:40 +0800

Only $3(US) per hour !!!!!!

CS-CAD offers incredible prices for the CAD conversion services.

We are a company located in Jiangsu Province,China started in 1996.

We Provide:

           --Paper to CAD hand redrawn conversion

        --Scanning: larger and small paper sizes

       --Image edit and cleanup

      --GIS: Geographical Information System

     --Indexing for both CAD and scan files

   --Document Management System

  --Plotting: Color, black and white up to 45X35

But first of all,we major in 2D-pager transferring in CAD.You can send files of tiff,jpg,etc of scanned paper files to us and we transfer them into files of format 'dwg','dxf',etc by hand using software 'Autodesk/Autocad R14,Autocad 2000 and Autocad Autocad 2004.

Our operating process are manual from beginning to the end.We will scale on the tiff file to ensure matching the dimensions and scales after receiving the scanned files from you.And then we create standard layers according to the entities on the tiff file.Then the operators start working on it,transferring all the objects on the tiff to format 'dwg' or 'dxf' ,giving all the linework,editable text,dimensions and hatches.3 checking courses will be given after the whole tiff file be transferred.

We have built a set of quality control system.

We can offer you discount according to the quantity of the job.

We can send some sample to you if you still can't be sure about our price system.

We look forward for our future cooperation!

Drawing Sizes (inch)

4-6Weeks 10-Days

5 Days

3 Days