[Savannah-hackers] hosting in savannah GNU domain

From: Mashilamani Sambasivam
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] hosting in savannah GNU domain
Date: 5 May 2004 06:47:50 -0000

Hello,
  I would like to host my free educational software
for kids in your savannah gnu domain. In registering
for the project from the savannah website, it says
that I have the option of sending the code to
one of the savannah admins at
address@hidden

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
TO WHOM I SHOULD SEND MY CODE, SO THAT I CAN
THEN REGISTER MY PROJECT THROUGH THE PROCESS
AT YOUR SAVANNAH WEBSITE.

I have gone through the criterion(s) for hosting in
your gnu domain. My application has no dependencies on
non-free software. I am attaching a tar'ed gzipped file
which contains snapshots of my application running
on knoppix with the latest kaffe JVM running from
cd too.

The following is the summary and the license:
****************************
SUMMARY
****************************
Software Name     : Logo3dForKids

Description
-----------------------
It is a java-based, free software application for kids learning
the language of Logo in 2 as well as in 3 dimensions. It consists of a Logo
interpreter, a graphical view, and a graphical user front end with the editor.
It supports multiple parallel and perspective views, as well as rotation of
drawing about multiple arbitrary axis.

Purpose
-----------------------
Its purpose is to make kids think in terms of 2 as well as in 3 dimensions, and
view the turtle movements from any direction and in any way that makes it easy
to understand them.

Author & Copyright
------------------------------------
Mashilamani Sambasivam - address@hidden

License
-----------------------
ZLib Style Free Software License
(ZLib style license is one among the various licenses approved to be
compatible by Free Software Foundation)

Version No  : 1.0
Date of Release   : May 2, 2004
Web address       :

LICENSE
-----------------------
/******************************************************************
  Logo3dForKids version 1.0
  May 2, 2004
  Copyright (C) 2004 Mashilamani Sambasivam

  This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
  warranty.  In no event will the author be held liable for any damages
  arising from the use of this software.

  Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
  including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute
  it freely, subject to the following restrictions:

  1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must
not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this sofware
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
  2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
  3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.

  Mashilamani Sambasivam - address@hidden