Re: [Savannah-hackers] Beest?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Beest?
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:07:09 +0200

Is there a project on Savannah called Beest?  If so, can you tell
me in 10 lines what it does?  Is it working or is it just a beginning?

There is no such project at Savannah.

The only information I found on it is the package at ftp.gnu.org/gnu/beest/. It seems it is an early HTML viewer using svgalib (so without X) last modified in 2000. I could not test it because of segmentation fault (maybe I did not configured svgalib properly, although its demos worked about fine).

--
Sylvain