[Savannah-hackers] submission of Bulgarian Gentoo Documentation Project

From: wizard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Bulgarian Gentoo Documentation Project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 07:34:20 -0400

Kaloyan Ivanov <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Bulgarian Gentoo Documentation Project
System name: gentoobgdocs
Type: non-GNU

   The goal of this prodject is to translate all documents of the "Gentoo Linux
Documentation Prodject" into Bulgarian. Since the Gentoo documentation is very
dynamicly updated, the prodject will try to keep the documents up to date as
much as possible. To achieve this, we need a public repository with CVS
accounts(such as savannah.nongnu.org), where we can merge what we have done.

W'll use XML and HTML formats for translated documents in UTF-8 charset
encoding.
I expect from 2 to max 10 people to participate in the project.
The project will be written in the English and Bulgarian.
The original documents can be found at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/index.xml
The approximately amount of the needed space - 5-10 MB.
Possibly the translated documents can be merged into the original Gentoo
documentation.
The license w'll use for our job will be GNU GPL-2.

Best regards
Kaloyan.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/