[Savannah-hackers] submission of Emacs Undo Browser - savannah.gnu.org

From: deego
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Emacs Undo Browser - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:57:52 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

D. Goel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Emacs Undo Browser
System name: undobrowse
Type: GNU

undo-browse.el is a powerful undo-history browser for
(X)Emacs. Consider a movie of your document starting from the oldest
change to the current version. With undo-browse, you can ask it to go
back or forth framewise in this movie. Or you can simply let the movie
run either direction.  When you like a particular frame and want to
retain it, you can choose to retain it in one of several ways, emacs
style, redo style, and other styles.

Source code URL: http://gnufans.net/~deego/emacspub/lisp-mine/undo-browse/

The idea for undo-browse.el came from discussions on the irc channel, #emacs.
There are a host of other ideas we want to implement collaboratively,
including some bugfixing, ensuring Xemacs compatibility, color-coding,
possilbly htmlizing, etc., so we would appreciate a CVS account.

Other Software Required:
Emacs 21 or later, Xemacs 21 or later.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/