[Savannah-hackers] (no subject)

From: sweety s
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

hi hugo

i'm farook n i asked for ur help once and ur reply was very informative for me ..thx for that..:)

once again i need ur help ..pls....

i happned to see a program named "tempest for elisa." i'm sure that u would b well versed with that..:). i'm very much interseted in that program..but i dont know how to compile it..:(. i've tried each and every method that is given in the internet .but no use. my system is showing some x11 and sdl errors. i'm using redhat linux 8.hope u could help me in solving this problem...it would be very kind of u.....pls...pls..pls..

please reply as soon as possible ......

Do you Yahoo!?