Re: [Savannah-hackers] Enough people?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Enough people?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:30:11 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
Do you have enough people doing user support for savannah now?
(How many are actively working on it?)

If not, how many more people do you think you need?

There are two active Savannah hackers (Elfyn McBratney and myself), plus casual help from Rudy. Although we manage to handle the user support for Savannah, it prevents us from working on Savannah itself.

Of course, "the more, the merrier", but if we could find at least another person, it would be really helpful. I am working on some documentation to help newcomers quickly understand Savannah.

We will also need temporary help soon for approving new projects.

Savannah-hackers, any comment?

--
Sylvain