[Savannah-hackers] submission of Battle Chess Remake - savannah.nongnu.o

From: wizard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Battle Chess Remake - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:35:41 -0400

Torsten Giebl <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Battle Chess Remake
System name: bcr
Type: non-GNU

Hello !

We are working on a project called BCR.
Some oldschool people may remind Battle Chess
from the AMIGA or PC. We are working on something similar
for actual systems. As the older versions used 2D animated
sprites, we want to use 3d models for the chess figures.
We are creating everything for BCR from scratch.
To be able to run on multiplattform we are using SDL
and some of its helper libs + OpenGL.

CU

Other Software Required:
SDL