Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with the file section

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with the file section
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:02:36 +0200

Bruno Boettcher wrote:
Hello!

sorry to bother...
but: i made another release of my package and uploaded it as usually
to the ftp server, that was now more than 1h ago, and the files don't
show up, so i suppose there's some sort of problems with them?

stuff should be in /incoming/savannah/zebot/zebot-2.45*

Our system removes files if they are not valid, so the directory is empty. I suggest you open a support request at:

http://sv.gnu.org/support/?group=administration

and attach a test file along with its signature. That way, I will be able to make tests.

and since i am at it, if you could please remove the 2.33 files in the download area, thanks!

Done.

--
Sylvain