Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Domain Name Relay Daemon - sava

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Domain Name Relay Daemon - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:27:05 +0200

Hello,

While we are not able to accept new projects right now, we believe it will be possible soon. I think we will invite projects subscribers to register their project again (using the URL provided at the end of your confirmation mail for example) as soon as we can approve projects.

--
Sylvain

Natanael Copa wrote:
Hi!

I have tried to register a project, DNRD (Domain Name Relay Daemon). I havent heard anything from you and when I try to recreate it I get:

Warning: savannah was not able to read "forbidden_group_names"
site-specific information, please contact administrators [#1]; Project
name taken [#2];

I have started to release new versions on sourceforge.net but I'd
prefer to switch to Savannah if you let me do so. What can I do to make that possible?