[Savannah-hackers] Please confirm (conf#ac0496513227e48c0676206fad2830f3

From: Dave Yost
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Please confirm (conf#ac0496513227e48c0676206fad2830f3)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:36:19 -0700 (PDT)

You just sent me a message (see copy appended below).
It will be delivered to me only if you reply to this message;
otherwise, it will be deleted, and I will never see it.

 * The message you originally sent (including attachments)
   will be delivered to me.
 * All future messages from you will be delivered
   without further hassle.

NOTE: Leave the Subject line of the reply message unchanged, and
don't try to communicate anything in the body of your reply to this
message; it will be ignored.

Sorry to do this to you, but my junkmail blocker doesn't yet know
your email address.  After you reply to this message, the junkmail
blocker will know you're OK.

Dave
(this was an automated reply)

P.S.  If you're a software bulk mailing program and you can read this,
      you're too damned smart!

This email account is protected by:
Active Spam Killer (ASK) V2.4.1 - (C) 2001-2002 by Marco Paganini
For more information visit http://www.paganini.net/ask