[Savannah-hackers] Price quotation for Enameled Mug, Quantity: 150000 pc

From: Urmi Overseas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Price quotation for Enameled Mug, Quantity: 150000 pcs (12500 Dozens)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:42:32 +0600

To      : GNU Inc.
Attn    : International Sales Manager
From    :Imam Uddin Molla, Managing Director
Date    : 26th May, 2004

Dear Sir,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our selves as a leading supplier of Bangladesh Arm forces division.

We shall supply 1,50,000 pcs (12500 Dozens) of enameled Mug to Bangladesh Army. The specification and dimension of the enameled mug as per follows.

Specification and Dimension of Enamel Mug

Containing capacity of the mug : 568ml(1 pint) water

Height of the Enameled Mug : 9.08cm

Outer diameter of the mug : 10.02cm

Inner diameter of the mug  :  9.03 cm

Width of the rim of the mug : 4.8mm

Diameter of the bottom of the mug : 9.08cm

Width of the handle :1.44 cm

Highest distance of the mug handle (from the body) : 2.85cm

Length of the handle : 9.52cm

Distance between the bottom part of the handle and the bottom part of the mug : 1.27cm

Distance between top of the mug and upper part of the handle: 1.9cm

Thickness of the body of the mug (after enameling) : 0.87 mm

Weight of the mug : 122gm

Color  :  Cream

Thickness of the M.S sheet used to produce of the mug: 26 swg

Number of mug required :   1,50,000 nos(12,500 dozens )

So you are requested to check the above specification and send us your price quotation on C&F Chittagong sea basis quantity: 150000 pcs (12500 Dozens).

Looking forward to your early response.

Best regards,

Imam Uddin Molla
Urmi Overseas