Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Fast Kernel Tracing -savannah.

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Fast Kernel Tracing -savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:49:37 +0100 (BST)

Hello Robert,

> Hello, is anybody there?
>
> I submitted a project registration on 17 April, and have heard nothing
> from you about this after the initial confirmation that you did
> receive the registration.  I sent you an e-mail 3 weeks later, and
> also got no reply.  So now it is 6 weeks since I submitted the
> registration, and I still have not heard anything from you.
>
> Could you please let me know if my registration is lost, still being
> processed, has been refused, or any other status about it.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Bob Russell
>
> On Sun, 9 May 2004, Robert D. Russell wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> I was wondering if any action has been taken on this submission --
>> it has been 3 weeks so far, and I have heard nothing, pro or con.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob Russell

I am very sorry that you're questions haven't been answered.  Please
accept our apologies.

Your project is still in the pending queue as Savannah is not currently
accepting new projects.  We hope to be able to accept new projects again
really soon now (tm), but unfortunately I can't give you a solid date.

If you like, I can contact you when we do start accepting new projects again.

--
Elfyn