[Savannah-hackers] Lost password before activation

From: Joseph Simmons
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Lost password before activation
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:51:43 -0500

Hello.

I registered about a month ago, but then stupidly forgot
my password before activating my account :(. It appears that
'lost your password'  doesn't work if your account is not
activated. So, my question is, is there any way for my
account to be activated, after i forgot my password and
can't change it?

Thanks,

J. Simmons