[Savannah-hackers] problem with login into savannah.gnu.org

From: Stefano Maffulli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] problem with login into savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:28:11 +0200

I all,

my login name is 'maffulli' and when I try to login I get "Account
Pending" message.  I did login before and often, since I am between the
administrators of fsfeurope.org project.  If I write the wrong password
I get the "Wrong password" message from the login system.  I tried also
to confirm the hash, but nothing changed.

can you explain what I am doing wrong and how to login again?
thanks
stef