[Savannah-hackers] [support #103180] Issue with savannah installation

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103180] Issue with savannah installation
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 08:59:26 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103180] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Mon 07/05/2004 at 12:49 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103180] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: E-ocea
On: Mon 07/05/2004 at 09:31

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hi there.

I'm currently trying to install Savannah 1.0.2-cvs on a server run with
redhat9.0.
All the needed softwares are installed (cvs, apache, perl, php, mysql,
mailman.....)

I can create projects and play with the tools savannah offers, but i have a big
issue when I want to check my projets.
I mean, it gives me a 404 error when I click on my projects in order to manage
them or when i want to look at them as a normal user.

I thought this issue could have been generated because of some rights on the
/savannah/www/projects.php file or on the  /savannah/www/project repository,
but nothing changed with a chmod a+rxw.

I created a SSH key, nothing changed.

And the strange thing is that I don't see any file or repository creation when
creating a new project... where would I store the projects files ?

So, I suspect there is something wrong in my settings, but i can't see where.

the URL is www.ocea.li.univ-tours.fr/siteDeveocea/savannah

I hope this is not the wrong place to post this kind of help request :p

attached files : savannah.conf.pl

Thanks.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Mon 07/05/2004 at 09:39       By: beu
Hello,

What used to be the Savannah software is now called Savane (what you are
referring to is Savane 1.0.2-cvs not Savannah 1.0.2-cvs), and it's development
has moved to Gna! (<http://gna.org/p/savane>).

Please can you report your problems there, as they are not likely to be seen by
Savane developers in the Savannah administration support tracker.

Thanks,

File Attachments

Date: Mon 07/05/2004 at 09:31  Name: savannah.conf.pl  Size: 8.13KB   By: eocea
my savannah settings