Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with Savannah Mailing lists

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:06:56 +0200

Elfyn says:
-----
This is what I believe to be a bug in Mailman, manifesting itself as an
empty list owner request (as you can see above, the number of "request(s)"
is negative).  Thus, there is not list owner request for you to review.

I have contacted the FSF sysadmins to let them know about this so they can
try and investigate.

Thanks for the heads up.
-----

FlashCode wrote:
Hi,

I receive some mails since 3 days (one mail by ML hosted by Savannah), please look below this mail for an example.
I don't know why there is "-1" request(s), maybe a bug on ML server ?
When I go on admin ML page, there is no request pending...

Thanks for your help.

--
Cordialement / Best regards
Sebastien.