[Savannah-hackers] Introducing the best available software for non-emerg

From: Luis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Introducing the best available software for non-emergency transportation services: SACS!
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:09:18 -0400

Subject: Introducing SACS© (Scheduling and Control System)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today’s transportation demands a complete logistic service that enables your
team to respond accurately and quickly to customers’s concerns at a personal
level.

Our company is a consulting organization with more than 20 years
implementing solutions in transportation and other similar industries.
Specifically created for non-emergency transportation services, the
Scheduling and Control System - SACS© - is the most powerful and
user-friendly software solutions. SACS© allows your company to get an exact
business control of your invoicing, trips, rates, clients and employees.
SACS© provides you with the solution you need without limitation of capacity
and easily adapted to your current system. The daily workflow cycle has been
implemented in SACS© such as appointments, scheduling, dispatching and
billing, supported by maps to give you a realistic picture of your company
activities. Please visit our Web Site: www.sacs-software.com to get a
general overview about SACS©.

After getting your reply, I will call to arrange for an appointment or for a
Netmeeting presentation at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you in advance for your interest in our product.

Respectfully,

Luis Rodriguez
Director
Logistic Consulting, Inc
P.O. BOX 940971
Miami, FL 33194

P.S.  I do believe SACS© will enhance whatever system you have in place.