[Savannah-hackers] Can you handle this?

From: jgreen33000
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can you handle this?
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:00:42 -0800

Good day,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money
out of a family beneficiary deposit.

This requires a private arrangement. You will receive these
funds under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully
worked out to ensure a risky free transfer. I will give you all the details.

The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer from
you. Yes or no. If yes, then let?s work out the modalities.

Thanks,
Joseph Green

Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM