[Savannah-hackers] [support #103191] Project awaiting approval does not

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103191] Project awaiting approval does not appear anywhere
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:25:24 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103191] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael J. Flickinger <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 07/11/2004 at 01:14 (America/New_York)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | mjflick
              Status | Open                      | Closed

This is not a bug, currently you see nothing of your project because it has not
been approved yet, however it's name resides in Savannah as pending.  Also, the
"awaiting approval" section does not refer to pending submitted projects, but
rather requests to be included in other existing projects.

We currently cannot accept new projects, due to structural changes on Savannah.
 While we do not have an ETA of when it will be possible again, if you want, we
can notify you as soon as project approvals start again.

[support #103191] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Joel Gridley
On: Wed 07/07/2004 at 20:27

Category:  None

Original Submission:  A couple days ago, I submitted a request for a new project
named "TribeStrive". I know it exists somewhere, because
subsequent requests tell me that the name has been taken now,
but in my account page, I do not have a listing for TribeStrive
anywhere, even under the "awaiting approval" section.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Wed 07/07/2004 at 20:29       By: jarmaug
attempted to attach the source code to the ticket, in case
my not including that in the request was holding things up,
but got an error that it was too big and was not attached.

the URL for the source tarball is
http://prowler.net.tufts.edu/tribestrive.v0.9.2.tar.gz

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103191>