[Savannah-hackers] [support #103201] Project Removal Request: stratagus

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103201] Project Removal Request: stratagus
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:56:05 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103201] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 07/14/2004 at 13:53 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc

Hello,

Can you tell me where the project moved? We will certainly redirect the
project, and remove any content that would make confusion with the new hosting
place.

[support #103201] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Russell Smith
On: Tue 07/13/2004 at 18:01

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Please removed stratagus as it is hosted elsewhere now
and this site is not used.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Wed 07/14/2004 at 13:53       By: Beuc
Hello,

Can you tell me where the project moved? We will certainly redirect the
project, and remove any content that would make confusion with the new hosting
place.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103201>

  Message sent via/by Savannah