[Savannah-hackers] [support #103200] add CIA to loginfo in CVSROOT

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103200] add CIA to loginfo in CVSROOT
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 03:53:40 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103200] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 07/15/2004 at 07:50 (Europe/Paris)

We cannot add CIA support at the moment. The script needs to be audited, and
then we have to make it work in your project chroot'd hierarchy (which
currently means compiling it to a native executable and have it work with the
way we send mails).
We may provide support for CIA in the future, once other tasks are completed on
Savannah (including an web interface to manage the projects CVSROOT).

That why I mentioned log_accum instead.

However, if you feel you can help provide support for CIA right now, feel free
to contact us at address@hidden :)

[support #103200] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Russell Smith
On: Tue 07/13/2004 at 17:58

Category:  None

Original Submission:  could you please add CIA to all modules in the
stratagus-bos loginfo.

project name is: bos
from-mail: address@hidden

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Thu 07/15/2004 at 02:06       By: mr-russ
No.

I mean CIA

http://cia.navi.cx/

This script was added prior to the rebuild.  It tracks commits via an email
script.  I am suprised other users have not requested it.

script at: http://cia.navi.cx/clients/cvs/ciabot_cvs.pl

line for loginfo:
ALL /path/installed/ciabot_cvs.pl %{,,,s} $USER bos address@hidden

Date: Wed 07/14/2004 at 13:56       By: Beuc
We currently support log_accum. Is it ok for you?

We can manually install it. Just provide these pieces of information:
- project (system) name:
- regular expression to match against:
- possible module name:
- email address to send commit logs to:
- possible email address to send diffs to:

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103200>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/