[Savannah-hackers] submission of Network Information and Monitoring Suit

From: kuba
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Network Information and Monitoring Suite - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:50:48 -0400

Jakub Wroniecki <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Network Information and Monitoring Suite
System name: niams
Type: non-GNU

The project is actually a group of connected programs, that I wrote over last 2
years, as a part of my work for a small ISP. They written mainly in Python with
small parts in PHP, and utilize a range of open source software products
(libpcap,sqlite,gtk,pysnmp).
Currently the package contains:
- a traffic/arp/bandwidth monitoring daemon (pyp)
- a gui front-end to the data collected by pyp (oblivia)
- a gui for viewing data from DOCSIS cable modems (oblivia)
- scripts for monitoring client stations activity on various models of WLAN
Access Points
- PHP scripts to allow data updates via www (pyp <--> oblivia)
- simple python scripts to automate iptables configuration

The code I managed to collect ( there are many more scripts spread across many
servers that I will collect in the future ):
http://projects.stansat.pl/pyp/files/code.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
sqlite,pysnmp,gtk,pygtk,libpcap,glade

  Message sent via/by Savannah