[Savannah-hackers] [support #103208] 'automated notification from the bu

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103208] 'automated notification from the bugs tracker'
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:48:02 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103208] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 07/16/2004 at 10:44 (Europe/London)

Thank you for the report.  We are aware of this problem as we use these
trackers ourselves, and, one way or another, will look into fixing this, but
right now it has to be shelved in favour of fixing other more service-impacting
issues.

[support #103208] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Thomas Schwinge
On: Thu 07/15/2004 at 21:02

Category:  None

Original Submission:  When a bug is reported for a project (GNU GRUB in this
case) a notification email is sent to the relevant mailing list.
When the reporter attaches a file, an URL for that file is also part of the
email, but this URL is not directly usable as some character are "HTML-encoded":

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?item_id=9659&amp;item_file_id=1496

whereas it should have been

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/download.php?item_id=9659&item_file_id=1496

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 07/16/2004 at 10:44       By: beu
Thank you for the report.  We are aware of this problem as we use these
trackers ourselves, and, one way or another, will look into fixing this, but
right now it has to be shelved in favour of fixing other more service-impacting
issues.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103208>

  Message sent via/by Savannah