[Savannah-hackers] [support #103213] cvs SSH key added but cannot login

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103213] cvs SSH key added but cannot login after several hours waiting
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:44:45 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103213] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael J. Flickinger <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 07/18/2004 at 00:29 (America/New_York)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | mjflick

You setup your key wrong.  For instructions on generating ssh-keys, please
visit:
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt

After the key has been generated, copy its contents from your local user
directory, generally ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub, and copy all it's contents onto
Savannah.

[support #103213] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: J
On: Sat 07/17/2004 at 23:52

Category:  None

Original Submission:  [I can't set severity because the pulldown menu is broken
in Mozilla 1.4 GNU/Linux]

I am trying to get code:
cvs -z3 address@hidden/cvsroot/fsfe co fsfe

I added my SSH DSA key, (just the hex) but I cannot log in.  Can you tell me if
just the hex of the DSA key is required?
I copied the hex from /etc/sshd/ssh_host_dsa_key.pub

Thanks for your help to a solution, please cc me in replies! :)

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sun 07/18/2004 at 00:29       By: mjflick
You setup your key wrong.  For instructions on generating ssh-keys, please
visit:
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt

After the key has been generated, copy its contents from your local user
directory, generally ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub, and copy all it's contents onto
Savannah.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103213>

  Message sent via/by Savannah