[Savannah-hackers] submission of journal - savannah.gnu.org

From: street
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of journal - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:12:30 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Ken Fisler <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: journal
System name: tbd
Type: GNU

The journal package is an add-on to emacs which simplifies journaling (the
keeping of a diary).  Currently it is composed of elisp code and a (possibly
cron'd) shell script to create the initial template.  The first major task is
to make emacs create the initial template file/buffer (if there is no
designated file already existing).

The code written so far has been in use for a few years without any problems.

I don't yet have a URL where the code is located.  (I thought I could upload
the code to savannah, no?.)

Other Software Required:
emacs

  Message sent via/by Savannah