[Savannah-hackers] I'm Interested in a Link Exchange with http://savanna

From: linktous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I'm Interested in a Link Exchange with http://savannah.gnu.org/
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:42:22 -0500

Dear Webmaster,

        My name is Daniel and I am the Webmaster for
http://www.FranchiseforSale.com  and I would like to request a reciprocal
link from your website http://savannah.gnu.org/  .  Franchise for Sale is a
leading business listing
and franchise for sale website.  I believe that our site would be a valuable
resource to your visitors and after visiting your site I know that our
readers would benefit from visiting your site as well.  If you decide to
exchange links with us please respond with your site's title and description
and where you will place a link back to my site.  We are seeking links from
only the best sites and look forward to a great relationship with you.

Best Regards,

Daniel
Webmaster, Franchise for Sale

PS- I hope that my email has not caused you any inconvenience it is not
my intention to send unwanted email to anyone. If you would like for me to
remove your website from my list as a possible link partner simply email
address@hidden and
you will never be contacted again.