Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the ploug

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the ploug
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:38:16 +0200

On 2004.07.21 14:12 pamaloha wrote:
Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux? (hence the GUG acronym)

Where to ?

My bad, I read the letters LUG in PLOUG, hence I though you where describing yourself as a Linux User Group.

And actually, that's what you did in your registration:

Hello, I am managing the site of a Linux User Group in France
(Ctes d'Armor in Bretagne) called "the PLOUG" for
"Ploug:Libre:Ouvert:Universel:Gratuit" which means free, open,
universal & costless. Our project was hold by the server of
Tuxfamily, which is not online anymore, and I am looking for a new
server and a new adresse (for free of charge, independant, and under
the GPL licence). The page of the PLOUG can be seen:
http://hautrive.free.fr/ploug/ We are waiting for your
approuval... Patrick Hautrive <address@hidden> 21 chemin des
Graniums 22620 Ploubazlanec France

The GNU User Groups page contains a more detailed discussion on that point.

Please see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html, if you get
listed on that page we will surely help you.

We are not listed and France is not there either...
Patrick for the P:L:O:U:G

Sorry, I meant: can you contact address@hidden and get listed first?
That's part of our GUG approval process.

--
Sylvain