Re: [Savannah-hackers] IPChat

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] IPChat
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:55:15 -0400

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 01:14 pm, Maximiliano Pin wrote:
> Our project, "ipchat", is in the queue since the day before the attack,
> more or less.
>
> We still want our project here. We didn't go to another place.
> The project has evolved a lot since the submission. It's functional now.
> If you need an updated description, or the source code, let me know.
>
> Thanks for your work during this time. I'm sure it deserves the effort.
> Cheers.

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Please update your files.

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.  Please be sure to update
your files ASAP to the new FSF address.

Michael J. Flickinger