[Savannah-hackers] [support #103207] Can't upload files on ghosts projec

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103207] Can't upload files on ghosts project (files area) (re-open for request 103162)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:21:02 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103207] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 07/23/2004 at 00:15 (Europe/London)

Apologies for the delay!

We will investigate whther you actually have to upload the .sig after the
actual file to be uploaded.  If that is the case, this is probably a bug, which
should be fixed.

[support #103207] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Cyril Picard
On: Thu 07/15/2004 at 19:14

Category:  None

request 103162)

Original Submission:  Hi
The request 103162 has been closed, unfortunately I still cannot upload files
to the ghosts project files area.
I also did not see the README file that I attached to request 103162 for
investigations...
Thanks for your help !

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Fri 07/23/2004 at 00:15       By: beu
Apologies for the delay!

Date: Thu 07/22/2004 at 21:26       By: beu
Apologies for the delay!

Date: Sat 07/17/2004 at 21:51       By: cpcp
Ok, the request is closed. Maybe it is obvious, but I did not know that we were
requested to upload the sig file after the main file. Should it be written
somewhere ?

Lastly, could you please remove the files libgedcomparser-2.0.0a.tar.gz* and
README* from the ghosts download area ?

Thank you for your help.

Date: Sat 07/17/2004 at 21:39       By: cpcp
I've made another try, passed !
I've renamed libgedcomparser-2.0.0.tar.gz to libgedcomparser-2.0.0a.tar.gz,
generated the sig file. The 2 files have been successfully uploaded on the
download area.

In fact maybe I usually upload (via ftp) firstly the sig file, then the tar.gz
file. Since my connection is very slow, during the upload of the tar.gz file,
the savannah system tries to transfer the files to the ghosts files area, but
since the upload is still in progress the sig does not match.

Date: Sat 07/17/2004 at 19:53       By: cpcp
There's something I don't understand.
I have only one key :
$ gpg --list-key
/home/free/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
pub  1024D/EEA05088 2004-06-29 Cyril Picard (cpcp) <address@hidden>

I think that my key matches the one on Savannah since README  validates against
README.sig

So I don't know what else to try ?

Anyway I upload my files one more time, with a new .sig. Thank you for any hint
?!