Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Materials for Informatic Students -

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Materials for Informatic Students - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:26:59 +0200

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

--
Sylvain

On 2004.07.07 13:01 address@hidden wrote:

Reviczky Ádám János <address@hidden> described the package as
follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Materials for Informatic Students
System name: progmat
Type: non-GNU

The goal of this Project is a collection of Free Educational
Textbooks, Articles, Lectures and any other kind of Textmaterials for
the students of the Informatic Department of Eötvös Loránd
Tudományegyetem university in Budapest (for all 10 semesters). The
collection is helpfull for all informatic student. Everything is
written by myself (Reviczky Ádám János) and it's fully free. Any other
educational books (not written by me) or materials that are NOT FREE
(eg. copyrighted stuffs) will not be avaible here! Most of documents
will be in hungarian language (but understandable mathematic and
informatic language), and there are few documents in english or german
language too.

At the moment i'm working on the materials, eg. there isn't any
document or textbook finished (or released) yet, but soon!