Re: [Savannah-hackers] project submission

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] project submission
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:09:04 +0200

Project Admins:
Mike vandenberghe <address@hidden> ;

Registration Date:
Thu 07/15/2004 at 23:39

System Group Name:
h3knix

Submitted Description:

H3Knix is a small, source-based, desktop Linux distribution. It
provides a custom package management system based on "capsules",
which allows the user to select the functionality they require
(e.g., "Dialup Internet access"), and it will automatically retrieve
all required applications, including relevant dependencies.

We do not host distributions at Savannah.

However, you are welcome to re-submit your package management system
and any stand-alone component as separate projects.

Also, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like
to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software
movement.

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Reguards,