Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of datashunt - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of datashunt - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:00:07 +0100

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 09:25:41PM +0200, Rod Furey wrote:
> Hi Elfyn,
>
> >I've just download the tarball
> >(http://www.nairobi.demon.nl/progs/shunt-0.30.tar) but the above two
> >files
> >are still lacking the headers.  Is that the right URL?
>
> Yes, I was having that problem as well this afternoon. Turned out that
> my browser
> was giving me its cached version of the tarball instead of the new
> version
> (Firefox 0.8). Strange but... confused the heck out of me at first.
>
> Just to make sure, I've downloaded & checked the tarball on a
> machine that absolutely doesn't have this stuff
> installed on it and the files are fine. On this machine, the files are
> fine.
>
> Both have the same license info at the top as the shunt.rexx file
> (which they
> should do as I copied it from there!) You should be able to get the
> stuff
> with the files updated, cached files aside. If you still can't then I
> can ship
> you the stuff directly.
>
> If you want you can try 0.31 in place of 0.30 as I've
> just uploaded that. It's got the same contents as 0.30 but you may have
> better luck with it. Hope this helps.

Hi,

I have approved your project, on the proviso that you add a COPYING file
containing the GPL license (which you can get from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) when you import into the CVS.

You will receive an automated e-mail containing detailled information
about the approval.

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4