Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Jinx Content Management System - sa

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Jinx Content Management System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:45:16 +0100

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 05:18:52AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Michael Wulff Nielsen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: lgpl
> Other License:
> Package: Jinx Content Management System
> System name: jinx-cms
> Type: non-GNU

> Jinx-cms is a php/postgresql based content management system. It is
> intended as a PHP5 only solution with emphasis on speed and
> reliability.
>
> The system will be a modular architecture with dependencies kept to
> a minimum.
>
> The system will leverage the PEAR classes to the maximum possible
> extent, all other code will be written from scratch.
>
> It is also our intention to include the Smarty templating engine
> (smarty.php.net).
>
> Since we are currently in the design phase, we can include no
> source code at the present time.
>
> If any questions arise feel free to contact Michael at
> address@hidden

As you have no code, can you go into more detail about the design
of your project?  Something that tells us more than the above, i.e.
what are the projects' goals, technical or otherwise, what features
will it provide, etc.

Without code or a detailed technical description, we cannot accept
your project.

> Other Software Required:
> PHP5
> PostgreSQL
> PEAR
> Smarty
>
> Other Comments:

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4