[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Lionel Bouton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:44:16 +0200

Lionel Bouton wrote the following on 07/30/04 18:26 :

Same here.

My project is a SQL based greylisting policy service for Postfix implemented in Perl (originaly based on the postgrey: http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/postgrey/ project). Up to date code can currently be fetched from http://server.bouton.name/sqlgrey

When I originally submitted the project I was unsure of one perl module's license. Since then I removed the whole code related to it.

Lionel

Funny, this mail triggered a bug in sqlgrey (which runs on the bouton.name domain) when the from passed by the MTA is empty. The project hasn't been accepted yet and savannah already helps me improve my software :-)

Cheers,

Lionel.