[Savannah-hackers] admin docs

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] admin docs
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:57:18 +0200

Attached to this message comes parts of Gna! admin docs I just wrote
about project approval and general user request management, sent as
requested by Sylvain Beucler.

It is not polished, full of typos. We will improve it in the future,
it is just a first "draft", as most of the from-scratch docs we have
here.

I'll be on vacation very soon, do not expect replies from me in a near
future (before August the 15th).

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |