[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savane-dev] Active pending users?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savane-dev] Active pending users?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:31:33 +0200

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> tapota :

> Hi,
>
> In our database at savannah, there are about ten users who are both
> pending and member of a project. They have no registered SSH keys and
> thus are quite useless. For example, user 'sevy'.
>
> Do you know how such accounts could have been created?

No clue.

How old are these accounts? Who added these users to projets (should be
printed in these projects history)? Was it a site admin or a project
admin?

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |