[Savannah-hackers] CVS imports by nobody

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS imports by nobody
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:29:06 -0500

Last night a support request was submitted to Savannah which pointed out a
directory was imported by user nobody.
(http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103581, to be
specific)

After taking a look, I noticed that these files had to be imported by
user skwashd, since that's who owned the files.

As the support request requested, I removed the files from phpgroupware's
repository and moved them to /root/mjflick/bk/syncml (as a backup).

Sylvain and I are thinking this is most likely due to the lack of a CVS patch
at the time, but it may be worth your while glance over; just to be sure.

--
Michael J. Flickinger