[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] libelula want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] libelula want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:24:22 -0500

Hello GNU Evaluators,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation
to become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Projeto Libélula
Project System Name:  libelula
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7064
Project in english) is from Brazil, and we'd worked very hard in the old
project &quot;Projeto ALCE&quot; thats one was finhished.

Now we promove Install Fests and other kinds of events to show and explain
what the Free Software is, because here in the Brazil FS starting growing
up just a few time ago.

We wish that &quot;Free Educational Textbook Projects&quot; isn't all,
because we develop FS for all slashes of the cake: games, educational
softwares... and other kinds.

We dont have an oficial link for the source codes, but in the way of our
projetc, we commit to put it there and notify you of the oficial link.
What we can tell is what we're doing:

- install fests GNU/Linux
- publishing about FS in the news
- teaching in softhouses companies the importance of a FS migrate
- we're writing (in portuguese) an FS Guide for the Brazil model now

We just want a help to continue doing our things for the FS, your space is
the best you can help us! Coming soon we'll publish the link of the FS
wrote stuffs!

Anselmo A. PERETTO

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah