Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tuner - A Musical Instrument Tuner

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tuner - A Musical Instrument Tuner - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:56:15 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Jairo Chapela Martinez,

I reviewed the source code at the web page that you send us. You have
the Copyright and License Notices missing in some files, fix this.
Keep in mind that any file with more than 10 lines should carry on the
Copyright and License Notices, this rules include the xpm files. If
you have some doubts about the GNU GPL, you can read the Howto:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.