[Savannah-hackers] [support #103645] trouble uploading files

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103645] trouble uploading files
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:26:23 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103645] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Shawn Betts <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 12/05/2004 at 00:20 (GMT)

I went back to my conf page and found the GPG in there different from what I
thought I'd pasted in there. I've put the REAL GPG key in there. We'll see what
happens in 2 hours.

I'll let you know what happens.

[support #103645] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Shawn Betts
On: Sat 12/04/2004 at 23:20

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  Hi,

I'm trying to upload files for download for the ratpoison project. I put my GPG
key in my user config last night. today I tried uploading the files several
times but nothing is showing up in the files area.

I had to change my GPG key because the last one I had I forgot the passwd to.
Perhaps the script still has my old GPG key?

Thanks.

-Shawn Betts

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 12/05/2004 at 00:20       By: Shawn Betts <sabetts>
I went back to my conf page and found the GPG in there different from what I
thought I'd pasted in there. I've put the REAL GPG key in there. We'll see what
happens in 2 hours.

I'll let you know what happens.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103645>