Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: file-cach

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: file-cache not working anymore]]
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:37:31 -0500

    As far as I remember it was a wrong setting in CVS just after the
    compromise. I wasn't a Savannah hacker at that time. Apparently all
    commits during a few days got uidXXXX instead of the actual
    username. I do not know why exactly, all what I have is this ChangeLog
entry:

Can one of you possibly write a script that will correct those
records, replacing uidXXXX with the real user names?

(Please respond to that question.)