Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongn

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:12:14 -0300

Chris Larson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Crhis Larson,

Apologize for the delay in my answer.

Looks better :), now you have the Copyright and License Notices
missing just in this two files: setup.py and bbdev.sh.

You have the 'COPYING' file missing, this file should be the plain
ASCII text version of the license, you can get the verbatim version
From here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

With these changes we can approve your project at Savannah. I'll wait
your updated tarball.

Regards,