[Savannah-hackers] Holiday Greetings From Marcie Tanner

From: Marcie Tanner Alligator Products Of Florida
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Holiday Greetings From Marcie Tanner
Date: 8 Dec 2004 04:32:39 -0000

Genuine alligator leather accessories.
www.MarcieTanner.com

NEW ITEMS: Introducing our new line of pink, yellow and blue pastel colored genuine alligator belts. Supply is limited so order early.

FREE SHIPPING: Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping from now until December 17th, 2004, If you let us know you read this e-mail. Just enter “Free Shipping” in the special instructions box on the order page or tell us “Free Priority Shipping” when you call to order by phone at (941) 722-2727.

EASY HOLIDAY SHOPPING: Find that special holiday gift. It is just a click or call away. Our genuine alligator accessories will be enjoyed during the excitement of the season and well beyond.

NEW ONLINE SHOPPING CART: Improved browser compatibility. SSL Secured (128 bit) Credit Card Transactions. Visa and MasterCard accepted.

Have a Merry Christmas Season,

Marcie Tanner

Forward to a Friend
If you would like, feel free to forward this email to your friends by filling in their email address in the form below. One address at a time:

Your friend's email address:

Add a comment, optional :

Classic Alligator Products of Florida © Copyright 1990. All Rights Reserved.