[Savannah-hackers] savannah.nongnu.org cvs access not working for me

From: Roland McGrath
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.nongnu.org cvs access not working for me
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:23:00 -0500 (EST)

I have used savannah.gnu.org since before it existed, and it continues to
work fine for me.  I've today for the first time joined a project on
savannah.nongnu.org and I am not able to get cvs to work.  It likes my ssh
key fine, but the cvs server says "access denied" with no further info.
The project in question is libc-headers.
What gives?