[Savannah-hackers] Redirecting my project's nongnu.org website

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Redirecting my project's nongnu.org website
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:26:14 +0100

I'm a maintainer of the Fenfire Savannah project. So far, we have used the webspace provided by Savannah, and redirected from http://fenfire.org/ to http://www.nongnu.org/fenfire/. However, I've migrated the website to use a darcs archive instead of the CVS one, and so I'm hosting it directly on the fenfire.org server now.

Since a couple of people have linked to http://www.nongnu.org/fenfire/, I need to redirect from there to http://fenfire.org/ now. I tried to put "Redirect /fenfire http://fenfire.org/"; into .htaccess, but that didn't work (for security reasons, I presume). So how do I do it right?

Thanks,
- Benja